Saturday 4 July 2015

A New Age Begins!


My gaming group has decided to give Warhammer: Age of Sigmar a chance. To begin we've decided to host a little modelling competition amongst ourselves. Pick up a copy of this weeks White Dwarf, post a picture of the Free Stormcast Eternal, unpainted. The following picture should only be of the miniature complete. The miniatures will be viewed by a non-participant and the winner will recieve a little prize. Simple really. I'm excited.

I've played Warhammer for 15 years, so the massive change in the models, lore and rules set has me both excited and wary. I have although always been more of a modeller, painter and lore enthusiast than a gamer so I'm not as bent out of shape as a lot of gamers out there. The Stormcast are awesome models, a triumph by GW in my eyes, as are they're Chaos counterparts "The Goretide". I can't wait to get some paint on this guy. Also, they don't look like Space Marine. Get over it. Sheesh!

Are you looking forward to this change in direction for the game? Yes? No? Let me here from you!

Safe travels folks and beware Old Night!

-JL


*   *   *   *

No comments:

Post a Comment