Thursday 21 May 2015

The Bi-Weekly Treat!



A little treat for myself. With the baby coming soon I'll be keeping hobby purchases tight. I was told by a friend that my local model shop got in some weathering powders, so today whilst on lunch I thought I would take a gander. I'm not sure how they perform so if any of you fine readers have experience with this Humbrol Weathering Powder do let me know what you make of them. I imagine I'll be making a few test models to try them out before using them on any of my current projects.

I also picked up the most recent edition of White Dwarf and so far am very pleased. I'll not spoil any of the internal articles but I'm sure from the cover you can see it's quite a treat! I can't wait to see what people come up with!

Until next time folks, stay safe and beware of Old Night.

-JL

*   *   *   *

No comments:

Post a Comment