Sunday 23 March 2014

Project Morrslieb - New Moon - A Bit of Skirt!

I've started the sculpting of the skirt, at first I wasn't sure how to begin but after some procrastination I dived into some greenstuff and got stitching together my witches filthy kilt! I'm going for a decayed bunched texture with the material as you can hopefully see in these slightly blurry pictures (My tablet has had an episode it would seem). I've got a little more done since taking these pictures and more will be up soon. But for now I hope you enjoy these and the progress I've made.



I've also started putting together the second character in our story, for now I'll show you the pieces I've acquired. More to come soon, but I think I'll keep this one a secret. ;)


As per usual, all critique is welcome and encouraged! I always like to hear what people think and suggest. :)

Bye for now and beware of Old Night!
-JL

*   *   *   *

No comments:

Post a Comment